Whether you’re an aspiring teacher, a teacher looking to advance your skillset, or an educator who is ready to work with entire districts, there’s a degree program for you. The partners in our University Network offer Master of Education and Doctorate of Education degrees that are accredited, respected, and market driven. It’s real-world education for the real world.
Educating leaders for more than a century.
The academic quality, national ranking, and high graduation rate of Concordia University–Portland’s online programs speak to a rigorous, recognized degree experience. Their College of Education is one of the largest and most respected names in learning today.
- 16 rigorous and practical M.Ed. program options, most of which can be completed in one year
- Ed.D. program with 5 concentrations and a virtual residency that can be completed in three years
- Exceptional program quality, engaging faculty, and continuously updated curriculum
Concordia University, Nebraska
Go higher. Graduate degrees with values(s).
Concordia Nebraska can help you make a bigger impact in education with a graduate degree—featuring top-ranked, rigorous academics and the support of a connected community dedicated to your success, even after graduation.
- U.S. News Top 40 Regional Universities Midwest
- M.Ed. programs that lead to endorsements for licensed teachers
- Practicum-based approach for immediate classroom application
Concordia College–New York
Small school. BIG IMPACT.
Concordia College–New York’s education programs are interactive and teeming with networking opportunities. Faculty connections offer support while delivering the skills needed to achieve your goals.
- M.A. in Digital Media
- M.S. in Childhood Education programs that lead to endorsements for licensed teachers
- Areas of focus in: Special Education & Inclusion, STEAM, Math, Science, Literacy, Differentiated Instruction, etc
St. Thomas University
Cultivating leaders for life
St. Thomas University is an established institution delivering cutting-edge graduate degrees designed to equip students with the leadership to advance their careers. And it’s all done through a personalized private education experience.
- Academically rigorous and professionally relevant programs
- M.S. in Educational Leadership completion in 18 months
- Ed.D Leadership & Management degree with no residency you can complete in 31 months
Make an impact from day one.
NYU’s largest graduate school, NYU Steinhardt, is recognized across the nation as representing the leading-edge of educational progress. Their innovative Embedded Master of Arts in Teaching (EMAT) residency program offers students full-time, paid positions, and online coursework.
- Ranked #15 in U.S. News and World Report’s Best Graduate Schools in Education
- EMAT residency program places aspiring teachers into high-need urban classrooms in districts across the country
- Immersive learning experience paired with online coursework
- Graduate pathway to New York State teacher certification within 1 year
Compare university partner programs
- Doctorate of Education - Administrative Leadership
- Doctorate of Education - Higher Education
- Doctorate of Education - Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Doctorate of Education - Instructional Leadership
- Doctorate of Education - Transformational Leadership
- MEd in Career and Technical Education
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Adolescent Literacy
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Early Childhood Education
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Environmental Education
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - ESOL
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Methods & Curriculum
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Reading Interventionist
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Science
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Social Studies
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - The Inclusive Classroom
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- MEd in Educational Leadership
Concordia University, Nebraska
- ESL/ELL Endorsement Program
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction with ITL Emphasis
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with Curriculum Supervisor Certification
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with ESL/ELL Emphasis
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration, Dual Certification
- M.Ed. in Literacy with Reading Specialist and ESL Emphases
- M.Ed. in Literacy with Reading Specialist Emphasis
- M.Ed. in Special Education – Inclusive Practices
- M.Ed. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- M.S. in Athletics Administration – College Athletics Administration
- M.S. in Athletics Administration – High School Athletics Administration
St. Thomas University
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- EMAT in Master of Arts in Teaching in Secondary Education